« Home | When I left my office a few minutes ago, I swear i... » | Next year in Jerusalem! Scratch that; this year i... » | Also, I never took a nap yesterday and went to bed... » | The weather is so crappy today. I mean, it was gr... » | Boy oh boy is today going to suck.... I'm already... » | Okay, I'm retarded, I just did some quick math, an... » | Okay, so here’s my new plan. Poke all the holes i... » | The two people who actually got all the way throug... » | Since the world series is once again ruining my Su... » | I'm starting to get really fed up with travel webs... »



I got a straight flush at poker tonight. I eventually lost the game (finished 4th of 8). The hand I went out on, I had the A-8 of hearts. Manish had pocket 7s, John had pocket 3s. Flop is 3H, JS, 6H. John makes a set of 3s. Turn is JH. I make a flush! No!!! John makes a full house as well. I crossed my fingers and hoped for his luck to change if another J or a 7 came up to give Manish a better full house, but no such luck. It was a good game tonight. I broke even in the end, but, straight flush! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker