« Home | Okay, I'm retarded, I just did some quick math, an... » | Okay, so here’s my new plan. Poke all the holes i... » | The two people who actually got all the way throug... » | Since the world series is once again ruining my Su... » | I'm starting to get really fed up with travel webs... » | Okay, quick weekend recap while I recover from my ... » | Looks like now I have no excuse for not goign to o... » | What happened to October? I know I'm not the firs... » | Dear Delta, YOUSUCK.No wonder you had to file for ... » | *sniffle sniffle* Grrr... Stupid damp cool weath... »



Boy oh boy is today going to suck.... I'm already so tired and I just got up. This evening is going to be nap time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker