« Home | When did it become 3:00?? I have way too much wor... » | Happy birthday to my brother! You were born on el... » | The writers for Arrested Development are absolute ... » | It sure is depressing to leave work and have the m... » | By popular demand:You fit in with:HumanismYour ide... » | !!!!!! There's an ÆonFlux movie coming out in Dec... » | Yay for good news! The difference between now and... » | In case I haven't said it before (I have), Dimmu B... » | You're killin' me NSWC, you're killin' me. After ... » | I could so go for a nap right about now... »



I slept like crap last night. The wind was knocking the tree into my windows all night long. And if it wasn't that, it was stuff blowing over in my apartment or chinchillas tearing around their cage. I am soooo tired and I have so much to get done still before I leave for Atlanta tomorrow evening. Both at work and at home. *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker