« Home | I could so go for a nap right about now... » | If there's anything better than a fresh bagel, I d... » | Stretch's new album dropped about 6 weeks ago. It... » | Hooray for free Halloween cookies!! =) » | This morning on the way to work I saw a 'burban wi... » | Stop setting off the god damned fireworks!!! It's... » | Stupid daylight savings time messes everything up.... » | Does anyone else find it ironic that John Candy wa... » | Pics of the new cage here (the latest are the high... » | The girls moved into their new hme tonight. They ... »



You're killin' me NSWC, you're killin' me. After today, I'm going to need a lot of ibuprofen and a cool dark room to take a nap in. Also, I might very well need my eyes checked. And as a result of today, Emily might get her wish and I might need to get glasses. I wish I had carrots waiting for me at home... Too bad I just went shopping on Monday. The last 24 hours really have not been as full of good news on all fronts as I would generally prefer.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker