« Home | There's nothing more aggravating than bad officiat... » | What is up with Miami's uniforms?? I flipped on t... » | Preseason College Basketball Rankings are out. Du... » | This is news? I thought it was common knowledge..... » | I just saw Flutie's hail mary pass on VH1's "I lov... » | I've been meaning to post about this for some time... » | I am so ready to take a nap... » | Apparently the White Sox won the World Series. Go... » | It was 34 degrees when I woke up this morning. Ne... » | I got a straight flush at poker tonight. I eventu... »



The girls moved into their new hme tonight. They seem so small now that they have all this room to play in inside their cage. It's so fun to watch them exlore new things. =) Sonja seems hellbent on wearing out the saucer tonight with as much as she's running on it. I'm excited. I think they're going to be much happier in their new cage. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker