« Home | I just saw Flutie's hail mary pass on VH1's "I lov... » | I've been meaning to post about this for some time... » | I am so ready to take a nap... » | Apparently the White Sox won the World Series. Go... » | It was 34 degrees when I woke up this morning. Ne... » | I got a straight flush at poker tonight. I eventu... » | When I left my office a few minutes ago, I swear i... » | Next year in Jerusalem! Scratch that; this year i... » | Also, I never took a nap yesterday and went to bed... » | The weather is so crappy today. I mean, it was gr... »



This is news? I thought it was common knowledge... Maybe only among those of us who have watched every episode of the original as research to prove that ST:TNG was a better show...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker