« Home | I've been meaning to post about this for some time... » | I am so ready to take a nap... » | Apparently the White Sox won the World Series. Go... » | It was 34 degrees when I woke up this morning. Ne... » | I got a straight flush at poker tonight. I eventu... » | When I left my office a few minutes ago, I swear i... » | Next year in Jerusalem! Scratch that; this year i... » | Also, I never took a nap yesterday and went to bed... » | The weather is so crappy today. I mean, it was gr... » | Boy oh boy is today going to suck.... I'm already... »



I just saw Flutie's hail mary pass on VH1's "I love teh 80s yeah we're still making new ones." Is this an omen for tonight? Is BC going to put together some more last second heroics to win over VT? I kinda doubt it, VT's too good, but I do think they'll hang with them for a while, so it should be a pretty good game. Plus, I have nothing better to do, and if it gets boring, I'll just go to bed. Everyone wins!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker