« Home | This is news? I thought it was common knowledge..... » | I just saw Flutie's hail mary pass on VH1's "I lov... » | I've been meaning to post about this for some time... » | I am so ready to take a nap... » | Apparently the White Sox won the World Series. Go... » | It was 34 degrees when I woke up this morning. Ne... » | I got a straight flush at poker tonight. I eventu... » | When I left my office a few minutes ago, I swear i... » | Next year in Jerusalem! Scratch that; this year i... » | Also, I never took a nap yesterday and went to bed... »



Preseason College Basketball Rankings are out. Duke's #1. Surprise surprise. That's what returning starters will do for you. How many returning starters does GT have now that Jarett's gone pro? None. Duke got 28 or the 31 first place votes. GT got 0 votes, first place or otherwise. Am I upset? Not in the least. With no returning starters, it's going to be a building year, but more importantly, a bonding year. Next year, we'll have practically the same lineup (minus Theo). If things go well this year, we'll be awesome next year. Do I expect us to roll over and die without seniors? *shrug* Yeah, kinda. Honestly, it's what we do best. Play well, collapse at the end. Blow clutch moments. On the other hand, it also means that if we pull off a few good wins, espeically on the road, I'll be easily satisfied. Low expectations, that's the key. Paul Hewitt is a great coach, and I expect us to compete well in the ACC, but I'm not expecting a season like 2 years ago, or even last year.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker