« Home | What is up with Miami's uniforms?? I flipped on t... » | Preseason College Basketball Rankings are out. Du... » | This is news? I thought it was common knowledge..... » | I just saw Flutie's hail mary pass on VH1's "I lov... » | I've been meaning to post about this for some time... » | I am so ready to take a nap... » | Apparently the White Sox won the World Series. Go... » | It was 34 degrees when I woke up this morning. Ne... » | I got a straight flush at poker tonight. I eventu... » | When I left my office a few minutes ago, I swear i... »



There's nothing more aggravating than bad officiating in a game. And so far, only 6 minutes into the game, this one of the worst officiated games I've ever watched. Missed calls, wrong calls, no calls, no reviews, incorrect reviews. It's just been ugly so far. It'll be a miracle if this game takes less than 5 hours at this point. Hey refs, just let the Jacket and Tigers work it out themselves...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker