« Home | Stretch's new album dropped about 6 weeks ago. It... » | Hooray for free Halloween cookies!! =) » | This morning on the way to work I saw a 'burban wi... » | Stop setting off the god damned fireworks!!! It's... » | Stupid daylight savings time messes everything up.... » | Does anyone else find it ironic that John Candy wa... » | Pics of the new cage here (the latest are the high... » | The girls moved into their new hme tonight. They ... » | There's nothing more aggravating than bad officiat... » | What is up with Miami's uniforms?? I flipped on t... »



If there's anything better than a fresh bagel, I don't want to know about it. Especially when I didn't have to pay for it. Mmmmm....

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker