« Home | Does anyone else find it ironic that John Candy wa... » | Pics of the new cage here (the latest are the high... » | The girls moved into their new hme tonight. They ... » | There's nothing more aggravating than bad officiat... » | What is up with Miami's uniforms?? I flipped on t... » | Preseason College Basketball Rankings are out. Du... » | This is news? I thought it was common knowledge..... » | I just saw Flutie's hail mary pass on VH1's "I lov... » | I've been meaning to post about this for some time... » | I am so ready to take a nap... »



Stupid daylight savings time messes everything up... I went to bed late, so I couldn't get up when I wanted to this morning. And now it's 11:15, and I'm starving because my stomach thinks it's noon already. Can we please do away with Daylight Savings Time? It's more confusing than it's worth. Plus, how many farmers need the day light to last longer? Didn't we invent light bulbs over a hundred years ago? *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker