« Home | Stop setting off the god damned fireworks!!! It's... » | Stupid daylight savings time messes everything up.... » | Does anyone else find it ironic that John Candy wa... » | Pics of the new cage here (the latest are the high... » | The girls moved into their new hme tonight. They ... » | There's nothing more aggravating than bad officiat... » | What is up with Miami's uniforms?? I flipped on t... » | Preseason College Basketball Rankings are out. Du... » | This is news? I thought it was common knowledge..... » | I just saw Flutie's hail mary pass on VH1's "I lov... »



This morning on the way to work I saw a 'burban with the license plate GODS MVP. Really? You? That's pretty conceited. I mean, unless maybe the Second Coming has occured and Christ has a thing for GM's gas guzzlers, but then, why not the big ol' Hummer? Even the pope-mobile doesn't say GODS MVP on it... I'm sure if you asked this person, they would say that we're all God's MVPs and that He loves us all equally. Well then what exactly makes anyone the MVP if we're all equal? By definition, "most" indicates more than anyone else. The mere fact that would would then claim to be the most valuable person to God is a clear indication that you have no understanding whatsoever of the most basic tenets of Christianity or Judaism.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker