« Home | Yay for good news! The difference between now and... » | In case I haven't said it before (I have), Dimmu B... » | You're killin' me NSWC, you're killin' me. After ... » | I could so go for a nap right about now... » | If there's anything better than a fresh bagel, I d... » | Stretch's new album dropped about 6 weeks ago. It... » | Hooray for free Halloween cookies!! =) » | This morning on the way to work I saw a 'burban wi... » | Stop setting off the god damned fireworks!!! It's... » | Stupid daylight savings time messes everything up.... »



!!!!!! There's an ÆonFlux movie coming out in December!!! With Charlize Theron and Johnny Lee Miller. Will it be as good as the cartoon? (Yes, MTV's put out a few things I don't hate.) Not a chance in hell. But I'm still quite excited. Giddy with excitement in fact. A few minutes ago I was practically squealing like a school girl when I saw the trailer.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker