« Home | Things just go from bad to worse with GT athletics... » | At least according to WebMD, I probably don't have... » | It is now pitch black outside and quite a lot of w... » | Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm sick now... I managed t... » | ********DISCLAIMER********FOOTBALL RANT********DIS... » | Mmm, trail mix. Breakfast of champions. » | Those lost are never truly gone so long as they li... » | Adam and 5:30 am do not mix well. Kind of like wa... » | I almost stepped on a chipmunk today. I was leavi... » | I think I might be getting sick. Blech. =( »



Congratulations Penn State! I'm not sure that anyone (including the man himself - though you can see the joy behind those coke-bottle glasses) is happier for Joe Paterno than I am. When everyone else had given up hope on Penn State and the greatest college football coach of all time, I always kept saying, no, he's not done, he's still great. Finally, vindication, as Penn State cliched the Big 10 title (shared with, grrr, Ohio State) and a BCS game tonight by beating Michigan State. My dream scenario? FSU wins the ACC championship and proceeds to the Orange Bowl. Because the Rose Bowl is hosting the National Championship, the Big 10 representative will be displaced. How awesome would a Bobby Bowden/Joe Paterno matchup in Coral Gables be? Win totals be damned; the coach who leaves that game with a victory (Joe Paterno) is the undisputed all-time-winningest coach. If my fall back career of being a college football coach ever comes to fruition, it will be because of JoePa's influence on my love of the game.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker