« Home | ********DISCLAIMER********FOOTBALL RANT********DIS... » | Mmm, trail mix. Breakfast of champions. » | Those lost are never truly gone so long as they li... » | Adam and 5:30 am do not mix well. Kind of like wa... » | I almost stepped on a chipmunk today. I was leavi... » | I think I might be getting sick. Blech. =( » | You know what record is really damn good? This Da... » | Have you ever been in an elevator minding your own... » | I slept like crap last night. The wind was knocki... » | When did it become 3:00?? I have way too much wor... »



Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm sick now... I managed to hold out all weekend, but as soon as I got back to Fairfax, I started feeling crummy, and now my throat feels like I swallowed a rusty ball of steel wool. Usually this is a sure sign of impending sinus infection. Goody. There's always my childhood ailment of strep throat to hope for as well. Bring on the penicillin! Maybe I should just go home and take a block of cheese out of the fridge and let it sit out for a couple days and see what kind of medicinal properties it acquires...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker