« Home | I think I might be getting sick. Blech. =( » | You know what record is really damn good? This Da... » | Have you ever been in an elevator minding your own... » | I slept like crap last night. The wind was knocki... » | When did it become 3:00?? I have way too much wor... » | Happy birthday to my brother! You were born on el... » | The writers for Arrested Development are absolute ... » | It sure is depressing to leave work and have the m... » | By popular demand:You fit in with:HumanismYour ide... » | !!!!!! There's an ÆonFlux movie coming out in Dec... »



I almost stepped on a chipmunk today. I was leaving my aparmtent to go to work and I stepped off the concrete and on to the grass and then this little brown rocket went flyign between my legs towards teh stone wall. It stopped just long enough at a drain spout for me to see it was a chipmunk before diving into the hole. I would have felt really bad crushing something as small and cute as a chipmunk. Emily and I watched one in Michigan for about 10 minutes trying to climb a grass-like weed with a berry or something at the top. Every time it would get close, the plant would fall over under the animal's weight and he'd fall off. Finallt he figured out that if he held on to it when he fell, he could reach the berry from the ground. It was pretty funny. Okay, back to working.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker