« Home | Have you ever been in an elevator minding your own... » | I slept like crap last night. The wind was knocki... » | When did it become 3:00?? I have way too much wor... » | Happy birthday to my brother! You were born on el... » | The writers for Arrested Development are absolute ... » | It sure is depressing to leave work and have the m... » | By popular demand:You fit in with:HumanismYour ide... » | !!!!!! There's an ÆonFlux movie coming out in Dec... » | Yay for good news! The difference between now and... » | In case I haven't said it before (I have), Dimmu B... »



You know what record is really damn good? This Day Forward's The Transient Effects of Light on Water. The last I remember listening to it was driving home from work at Coke, so probably March or April 2003. I'm bummed it's been that long. When the record first came out, I was really into it. So much so that when I got an email from their frontman about their new album, I gushed and gushed about how great the band was. He seemed really humbled by the fact that anyone actually liked their music. He told me how much better their next album would be and I was super excited. Sadly, at least in my opinion, it wasn't, and I kinda stopped listening. But front to back, The Transient Effects of Light on Water is really well put together, a great listen, and a perfect companion for the disc it shares with Poison the Well's The Opposite of December.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker