« Home | I slept like crap last night. The wind was knocki... » | When did it become 3:00?? I have way too much wor... » | Happy birthday to my brother! You were born on el... » | The writers for Arrested Development are absolute ... » | It sure is depressing to leave work and have the m... » | By popular demand:You fit in with:HumanismYour ide... » | !!!!!! There's an ÆonFlux movie coming out in Dec... » | Yay for good news! The difference between now and... » | In case I haven't said it before (I have), Dimmu B... » | You're killin' me NSWC, you're killin' me. After ... »



Have you ever been in an elevator minding your own business staring off into space when it stops on a floor that isn't yours? No, I didn't get off on the wrong floor. The guy waiting to get on the elevator seemed absolutely startled by the fact that someone was already on the elevator, or perhaps by the lifting technology itself. I dunno. It just struck me as odd that he would be surprised that someone else was already in the elevator that opened for him. Weird.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker