« Home | I almost stepped on a chipmunk today. I was leavi... » | I think I might be getting sick. Blech. =( » | You know what record is really damn good? This Da... » | Have you ever been in an elevator minding your own... » | I slept like crap last night. The wind was knocki... » | When did it become 3:00?? I have way too much wor... » | Happy birthday to my brother! You were born on el... » | The writers for Arrested Development are absolute ... » | It sure is depressing to leave work and have the m... » | By popular demand:You fit in with:HumanismYour ide... »



Adam and 5:30 am do not mix well. Kind of like water and Francium... I am so far beyond tired. I'm operating on fumes of adrenaline and that's all. Doing anything more strenuous than standing up or sitting down makes me really dizzy. I slept on the plane a little bit, but that's never restful sleep. I would love to jsut go hoem and take a nap for a coup[le hours, but I've only been at work for 30 minutes, and I have to make up this morning's time at some point. At least it's almost lunch time...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker