« Home | It is now pitch black outside and quite a lot of w... » | Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm sick now... I managed t... » | ********DISCLAIMER********FOOTBALL RANT********DIS... » | Mmm, trail mix. Breakfast of champions. » | Those lost are never truly gone so long as they li... » | Adam and 5:30 am do not mix well. Kind of like wa... » | I almost stepped on a chipmunk today. I was leavi... » | I think I might be getting sick. Blech. =( » | You know what record is really damn good? This Da... » | Have you ever been in an elevator minding your own... »



At least according to WebMD, I probably don't have strep since I'm not running (much of) a fever (I'm at 98.8, which is high for me). And I do remember my neck being more sore when I used to get strep all the time in lower school. So maybe I just have some sort of a cold that hasn't manifested itself in my sinuses yet (curiously unusuual, but possible). I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker