« Home | Also, happy big scary b-day to Jenn out in SF! » | Congratulations Penn State! I'm not sure that any... » | Things just go from bad to worse with GT athletics... » | At least according to WebMD, I probably don't have... » | It is now pitch black outside and quite a lot of w... » | Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm sick now... I managed t... » | ********DISCLAIMER********FOOTBALL RANT********DIS... » | Mmm, trail mix. Breakfast of champions. » | Those lost are never truly gone so long as they li... » | Adam and 5:30 am do not mix well. Kind of like wa... »



I was going to stick this at the end of my post abotu PSU, but it really deserves it's own post. Joe Paterno - Coach of the Year? It's tempting, but really, I think you have to give credit where credit is due: George O'Leary at UCF. Last season - 0-11 and the only team in Div I-A with no wins. This year 8-3 overall and 7-1 in conference to clinch their division, probably the conference regular season title, entry into the CUSA championship game, and a likely appearance in the Liberty Bowl. OOO!!! With so many other conferences failing to provide enough bowl elligible teams and the ACC bursting at the seams with them, who wants to see a GT/UCF matchup in Memphis? Former GT headcoach vs. his former school. Remember all the hype of the Florida/South Carolina game now that Spurrier is coaching the Gamecocks? This may not be quite as big a deal, but it's pretty close. I'm drooling over simply the possibility!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker