« Home | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... » | Oh how I wish I wasn't a prisoner in my own apartm... » | Congratulations are very much in order for Mr. Jer... » | This Flash game is way more fun than it ought to b... » | SNOW!!! =) No, really, it's snowing! It's sticki... » | It's so easy to lose track of time when no one els... » | Baths are possibly the greatest invention of all t... » | Okay, time to go home. I need more drugs and I'm ... » | Apologies for the rampant football posting recentl... » | Fresno State may have lost, barely, to USC, but th... »



The problem with 4 day weekends is that they totally screw up my sleep schedule. I woke up early this morning but couldn't force myself out of bed, so I rolled in to the office at 9:30 instead of 8. *shrug* Not really a big deal, except that I'm still soooo sleepy and it's not even anywhere close to lunch time yet. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker