« Home | Apologies for the rampant football posting recentl... » | Fresno State may have lost, barely, to USC, but th... » | My previous post may be a bit premature as Fresno ... » | With Miami's loss at the hands of the Yellow Jacke... » | I was going to stick this at the end of my post ab... » | Also, happy big scary b-day to Jenn out in SF! » | Congratulations Penn State! I'm not sure that any... » | Things just go from bad to worse with GT athletics... » | At least according to WebMD, I probably don't have... » | It is now pitch black outside and quite a lot of w... »



Okay, time to go home. I need more drugs and I'm getting a headache. On the plus side, I caught a major bug in some display code today that our two pro Java-coders missed. Go me!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker