« Home | Fresno State may have lost, barely, to USC, but th... » | My previous post may be a bit premature as Fresno ... » | With Miami's loss at the hands of the Yellow Jacke... » | I was going to stick this at the end of my post ab... » | Also, happy big scary b-day to Jenn out in SF! » | Congratulations Penn State! I'm not sure that any... » | Things just go from bad to worse with GT athletics... » | At least according to WebMD, I probably don't have... » | It is now pitch black outside and quite a lot of w... » | Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm sick now... I managed t... »



Apologies for the rampant football posting recently, but there's been a lot going on and it's getting to be an exciting time of the season when games are running out to make a statement and post-season positioning begins. I've already stated my desire to play O'Leary's UCF Knights in the the Liberty Bowl. However, should we beat UGAg this weekend (quite unlikely, but not out of the realm of possibility with our defense), I think we have a legitimate case for the Peach Bowl (unless FSU wins the ACC tournament). Unlikely an outcome though it all may be, we'd probably face South Carolina, which I think would be a good game. You know how I love beating up on SEC opponents. ;) Unfortunately for GT, we usually get the royal ACC screw job when it comes to bowl invitations. The Tangerine Bowl hates us for some reason, and we played there last year, so maybe Charlotte or one of the spots vacated by the sucky SEC, Pac-10, and Big XII who can't meet their commitments. I guess we'll just wait and see. Things should be much much more clear after this weekend when all that's left is conference championships.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker