« Home | It's so easy to lose track of time when no one els... » | Baths are possibly the greatest invention of all t... » | Okay, time to go home. I need more drugs and I'm ... » | Apologies for the rampant football posting recentl... » | Fresno State may have lost, barely, to USC, but th... » | My previous post may be a bit premature as Fresno ... » | With Miami's loss at the hands of the Yellow Jacke... » | I was going to stick this at the end of my post ab... » | Also, happy big scary b-day to Jenn out in SF! » | Congratulations Penn State! I'm not sure that any... »



SNOW!!! =) No, really, it's snowing!
It's sticking a little bit to trees and cars, but the ground is still too warm. Grass, a little, roads, not one bit, it seems to be melting as soon as it hits. But still, it's exciting! We had snow on Thanksgiving once before that I recall and we went sledding at the Catholic school near my grandmother's house and got absolutely drenched. Looking at the radar, this won't keep up very long so even if it starts sticking to the roads, it won't be enough to accumulate, which I suppose is good news for all the holiday travellers. I love the first snowfall of the season. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker