« Home | Okay, time to go home. I need more drugs and I'm ... » | Apologies for the rampant football posting recentl... » | Fresno State may have lost, barely, to USC, but th... » | My previous post may be a bit premature as Fresno ... » | With Miami's loss at the hands of the Yellow Jacke... » | I was going to stick this at the end of my post ab... » | Also, happy big scary b-day to Jenn out in SF! » | Congratulations Penn State! I'm not sure that any... » | Things just go from bad to worse with GT athletics... » | At least according to WebMD, I probably don't have... »



Baths are possibly the greatest invention of all time. I'm not sure who I owe credit to for them. Either the Romans or the Turks probably. Most likely the Turks, and then like all good empires, the Romans stole the idea from them. Either way, I feel like a million bucks right now, just in time for a good night's sleep.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker