« Home | About time... While we're on the topic, can we ra... » | Where did November go? Tomorrow is the first day ... » | It's that time of year again: Help Gabe and Tycho... » | The problem with 4 day weekends is that they total... » | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... » | Oh how I wish I wasn't a prisoner in my own apartm... » | Congratulations are very much in order for Mr. Jer... » | This Flash game is way more fun than it ought to b... » | SNOW!!! =) No, really, it's snowing! It's sticki... » | It's so easy to lose track of time when no one els... »



So cold... I wish I had worn a long sleeve shirt today. This DKM polo just isn't keeping my arms and hands warm enough. Drinking my cold beverage isn't helping matters any, but really it's my office that is just plain cold. And something about wearing a wool coat while sitting at my desk just seems wrong. I need to start wearing gloves around the office or something...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker