« Home | The problem with 4 day weekends is that they total... » | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... » | Oh how I wish I wasn't a prisoner in my own apartm... » | Congratulations are very much in order for Mr. Jer... » | This Flash game is way more fun than it ought to b... » | SNOW!!! =) No, really, it's snowing! It's sticki... » | It's so easy to lose track of time when no one els... » | Baths are possibly the greatest invention of all t... » | Okay, time to go home. I need more drugs and I'm ... » | Apologies for the rampant football posting recentl... »



It's that time of year again: Help Gabe and Tycho make the holidays a little brighter for sick kids everywhere, donate time/money/gifts to Child's Play.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker