« Home | It's that time of year again: Help Gabe and Tycho... » | The problem with 4 day weekends is that they total... » | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... » | Oh how I wish I wasn't a prisoner in my own apartm... » | Congratulations are very much in order for Mr. Jer... » | This Flash game is way more fun than it ought to b... » | SNOW!!! =) No, really, it's snowing! It's sticki... » | It's so easy to lose track of time when no one els... » | Baths are possibly the greatest invention of all t... » | Okay, time to go home. I need more drugs and I'm ... »



Where did November go? Tomorrow is the first day of December. I think I have a grand total of 4 memories from November. Visiting Emily in Atlanta for John's Eagle Scout Ceremony, being sick and missing work, getting my ear bitten by a ferret on Thanksgiving, and writing this post (Simpsons reference not included). Seriously, where did the month go? On the other hand, it's only 2.5 weeks until Emily's graduation! Less than 8 days of class remain, then final exams, then commencement! I'm excited. I'm sure Emily is too, but currently just too stressed out to realize it yet. =( The end is nigh, just hold on a little longer, then you'll be all smiles for 24 hours straight. =) Okay, back to work, maybe I'll make some more memories today.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker