« Home | It's been a whirlwind weekend. After some (non-we... » | Well, I'm off to the airport to head down to Atlan... » | Pop-pop passed away quietly this morning while Tom... » | We decided tonight that Grandma is a force of natu... » | You can read into this whatever you want, I just t... » | I hope everyone else had a good weekend. I stayed... » | So long pizza. Time to learn a new mnemonic for t... » | Oh, also, on my way to work this morning, I saw tw... » | So the pictures and videos aren't quite ready yet.... » | Happy 25th b-day to My Friend Tim (haha, you're "o... »



I've exceeded the bandwidth of my free website again. This time it took 4 days. *sigh* I think it was all the post-Brickfest web searches that turned up my 2005 photos that killed my bandwidth allocation. I think perhaps I'll start looking for a new webserver. What I really want is to host my own (I've certainly got the equipment for it), but Cox won't let you. Bastards.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker