« Home | You can read into this whatever you want, I just t... » | I hope everyone else had a good weekend. I stayed... » | So long pizza. Time to learn a new mnemonic for t... » | Oh, also, on my way to work this morning, I saw tw... » | So the pictures and videos aren't quite ready yet.... » | Happy 25th b-day to My Friend Tim (haha, you're "o... » | I have returned from my vacation and the wedding. ... » | "It's 105 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank ... » | I just found out one of the Navy on-site team at L... » | I had a pretty good weekend. Emily and I had dinn... »



We decided tonight that Grandma is a force of nature, but were having trouble deciding on which one. I submit that she's actually the most fearsome conglomerate of natrual phenomenae. Beware the Tsunamicano Hurriquake!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker