« Home | I had a pretty good weekend. Emily and I had dinn... » | Somehow I lost my water bill. I know I opened it ... » | I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here, ... » | So hot... So sleepy... So little motivation to w... » | Too little too late ACC... Oh how naive BC is to ... » | I just walked past a guy I occasionally work with ... » | CNN.com - Chess prodigy death plunge mystery - Jul... » | I want to take a nap so badly... It's not like I ... » | I really want some Skittles. I just suddenly got ... » | This article just irritates me. And not (just) be... »



I just found out one of the Navy on-site team at Lockheed is quitting her job. To enter a convent. Yes, you read that right, a nunnery. That's really too bad. I mean, don't get me wrong, if that's what you want to do, more power to ya. It's just that she was awesome about helping me out with witnessing PVTs and closing out IRs. She and Steve and Beecher were always on the ball when it came to our software, and I'm scared about who her replacement might be and the steep steep learning curve that I'll have to put up with in October/November when our next round of integration testing comes up. I know, I'm being selfish. Whatever. I'm bummed Maureen is leaving, I think I'm entitled. Besides, I just can't see her donning a habit... *shrug*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker