« Home | I want to take a nap so badly... It's not like I ... » | I really want some Skittles. I just suddenly got ... » | This article just irritates me. And not (just) be... » | I started working here 2 years ago today. Actuall... » | It's been a busy weekend! I got a call last week ... » | I read something recently which cited automotive s... » | According to the thermostat in my office that isn'... » | Here is a picture of our "french" bread. It was a... » | It's been a busy past week! We moved our lab and ... » | I got a letter from a woman at Weichart Realtors o... »



CNN.com - Chess prodigy death plunge mystery - Jul 28, 2006 I'm glad I'm smart enough to realize that I don't want to be exceptionally smart. All that happens is that you get ostracized from society and your life peaks too soon, just like Bobby Fisher. It's just really depressing when you see supremely talented people burn out. As Lisa puts it: "As intelligence goes up, happiness goes down. See, I made a graph. I make a lot of graphs." Somewhere I think I still have a very similar graph that I made once.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker