« Home | Here is a picture of our "french" bread. It was a... » | It's been a busy past week! We moved our lab and ... » | I got a letter from a woman at Weichart Realtors o... » | Go insomnia go! I'm so tired, but I can't seem to... » | Billy Bob Thornton's "Hobo" (as performed on the H... » | I was such a good employee today. I was the last ... » | Looks like I'm the only one left in the lab. Whee... » | This is kind of neat. I'd love to know how well i... » | The new Transformers movie trailer is up. Spielbe... » | Instead of passing resolutions slamming news organ... »



According to the thermostat in my office that isn't near teh heat of my computers and monitors or the heat radiating from the southern exposure of my windows, it is creeping past 85 degrees right now. I meant to bring in a fan today, but I just plum forgot. I'm sending myself an email right now so I don't forget again tomorrow. Last week wasn't so bad because it rained most afternoons which helped keep it cooled off. What I really should do is coat the outside of my window shades with aluminum foil to reflect the heat away from my office and back out the window.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker