« Home | The new Transformers movie trailer is up. Spielbe... » | Instead of passing resolutions slamming news organ... » | What happened to June? More importantly, what hap... » | It's a small world sometimes. Apparently, Todd's ... » | It's been a busy week so far, but at least that me... » | Ooo! Free oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cooki... » | Stupid weather. I just walked by a window and tho... » | I've actually been thinkign about this for a while... » | It's about time the computer industry (in this cas... » | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... »



This is kind of neat. I'd love to know how well it works and how quickly it can track a moving object. I mean, sure neutralizing a stationary source after identification is a good start, but if I move 3 feet to the left, how quick is it going to figure that out and disable my camera again. Certainly some cool technology even if it has a long way to go before it becomes a commercially viable product.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker