« Home | I rolled over wide awake in the morning's bright s... » | We had a fire drill a few minutes ago. While baki... » | ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column la... » | Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't hel... » | Today we'll be discussing the Because-I-Want-It Co... » | AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! He "is an outstanding stud... » | I got myself a snazzy new watch yesterday. I'd be... » | Oh, I also wanted to mention, thought it occured s... » | Thursday evening, after dinner at Angies, Ben foun... » | The thermostat on my office wall (which I have dec... »



It's about time the computer industry (in this case, IEEE) came up with something new. Energy Star has been around for a long time, but that only deals with energy usage by the end product while in operation and not really with energy used in manufacturing or disposal. Good work IEEE for putting together a simple, easy to understand set of criteria for distinguishing between otherwise similar products, which ones are more environmentally sound.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker