« Home | Hell yes free Snickers ice cream bar! I can't hel... » | Today we'll be discussing the Because-I-Want-It Co... » | AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! He "is an outstanding stud... » | I got myself a snazzy new watch yesterday. I'd be... » | Oh, I also wanted to mention, thought it occured s... » | Thursday evening, after dinner at Angies, Ben foun... » | The thermostat on my office wall (which I have dec... » | Who wants to go to France with me in less than 3 w... » | Happy evil day. Since 06:06:06 came and went long... » | I think I'm most of the way over being sick now. ... »



ESPN's Ivan Maisel mentioned this in his column last week. I actually thought he was kidding. But today the idea popped into my head again, so I decided to investigate. Sure enough, it's a real thing and people actually go there, on purpose, and give him money. When I opened webpage, I actually burst out laughing. People in the hallway walking by stopped in to see what was going on and all I could do was point at his goofy haircut and laugh as I thought about all the moronic things he's done and how this is probably the top of the list.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker