« Home | I got myself a snazzy new watch yesterday. I'd be... » | Oh, I also wanted to mention, thought it occured s... » | Thursday evening, after dinner at Angies, Ben foun... » | The thermostat on my office wall (which I have dec... » | Who wants to go to France with me in less than 3 w... » | Happy evil day. Since 06:06:06 came and went long... » | I think I'm most of the way over being sick now. ... » | I spent today convalescing, so it's been kind of l... » | Say hello to Emily's Betta fish, Claude. » | What the hell?? I'm actually trying to go to bed ... »



AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! He "is an outstanding student athlete of the highest character" says his agent. *bzzzzzzzzzzzzt* Sorry, wrong answer. we were looking for "he's a pompous jackass." He may have been a very successful college player, but his days in the NBA are limited because he's too small. This totally made my day. Even more so than Ed Nelson getting cut after a couple days of workouts because he's too dumb to be a football player. Thank you former college stars who are crashing and burning so damned hard its hilarious!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker