« Home | Happy evil day. Since 06:06:06 came and went long... » | I think I'm most of the way over being sick now. ... » | I spent today convalescing, so it's been kind of l... » | Say hello to Emily's Betta fish, Claude. » | What the hell?? I'm actually trying to go to bed ... » | Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready for a nap. I kn... » | Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate ... » | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... »



Who wants to go to France with me in less than 3 weeks for their very own Hellfest, featuring an amazing lineup. Darkest Hour, Agnostic Front, MPB, A7X, Celtic Frost, Opeth, Obituary, Madball, Arch Enemy, Ignite, 36 Crazyfists, Damnation AD, and most importantly, the legendary Motorhead and the cello-metal prodigies, Apocalyptica! Now if only I understood French so I could figure out where in the country Clisson is...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker