« Home | I think I'm most of the way over being sick now. ... » | I spent today convalescing, so it's been kind of l... » | Say hello to Emily's Betta fish, Claude. » | What the hell?? I'm actually trying to go to bed ... » | Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready for a nap. I kn... » | Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate ... » | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... »



Happy evil day. Since 06:06:06 came and went long before my alarm went off and I didn't climb out of bed into a pool of lava or trip over the recently-smited corpses of non-believers on the way to the bathroom and the shower head didn't rain blood, I think it's safe to say the world didn't end. Unless God is on Hawaii time, in which case I've only got 10 minutes left to repent. Speaking of evil, the GT Athletics Office has made it nearly impossible for non-season-ticket-holders to obtain entry to the Notre Dame game. I expect to get decimated anyway, but it'd be fun to be there in person. There's still hope of going, even though Libby moved her wedding to the same day and is utterly failing to take advantage of the 3 day weekend. But in the mean time, Emily and I got tickets to Homecoming against Miami instead. I love being on campus for football games, can't wait! In other news, I had (steak) dinner with my dad on Friday before he returned to Tel Aviv an dgot a brief synposis of the Alaska trip along with, to quote Dave Barry, I am not making this up, over 500 digital pictures to sift through. Then there's the slide film. And that's just my dad! Between him and Ben, there were reportedly 5 cameras, so when all is said and done, there should be a couple dozen really really good pictures. Sounds/looks like they had a good time, and they brought me back a really cool gold rush centennial license plate! My mom and Ben arive in Fairfax today to find Ben a job and a place to live. I hope that's less painful than my own job search. At least he's got enough sense to start in an area where there are a lot of jobs... Speaking of which, back to work.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker