« Home | Stupid allergies... I thought I could make it thr... » | Done and done. I'm staying at Jefferson, but I'm ... » | The plot thickens! After telling my leasing offic... » | So inspite of my griping, it looks liek I'll be mo... » | Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning whe... » | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... » | Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation... » | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... » | Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen... » | Is it really Wednesday already? I could swear it ... »



Further proof that Emily's theory about chocolate being a vegetable might hold some weight. Apart from dark chocolate being a source of antioxidants, milk chocolate now apparently makes you more alert (duh) and perform certain tasks better! Now if only someone could prove that donuts were actually beneficial for you in some way. I'd be willing to hire the tobacco lobby to fund some research for it. If anyone can prove that something everyone knows is bad for you somehow has a useful property, it'd be them. It's like the whole, "sure, smoking causes all sorts of cancers, but it's also an appetite suppresant, so smoke up fatty!" Sure, donuts will make you fat and lazy, but did you know they're also an immunization against the bubonic plague? You heard it here first folks: Consuming a gross of donuts per week guarantees you won't get the plague.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker