« Home | Missive on the subject of apartment hunting: It po... » | Here's some pictures from Ben's college graduation... » | Ben's graduation was fun. Wet, but fun. We drove... » | Also, I took this personality dealie that everyoen... » | Is it really Wednesday already? I could swear it ... » | I did it! I made it the whole day without falling... » | Not sleeping rules. I didn't fall asleep until so... » | And here's some pictures from our recent trip to H... » | Here's a couple of test shots I took with my new c... » | Yay! Free Cinco de Mayo cupcakes! Or rather, cup... »



Stupid weather... It looked nice this morning when I left for work, so I was all about short sleeves with no jacket. Now it's gotten downright chilly outside... Grrr... I wanted to go look at apartments after work, but now I'm gonna have to run home and find my hoodie first. Cause, you know, that's oh so far away... Still. Stupid weather.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker