« Home | And here's some pictures from our recent trip to H... » | Here's a couple of test shots I took with my new c... » | Yay! Free Cinco de Mayo cupcakes! Or rather, cup... » | Ahhh, the "good" old days. Last weekend we spent ... » | I just checked how much leave I have built up. De... » | Me and 7:15 are not usually on particularly friend... » | ~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~FOOTBALL-RELATED POST~~~~~~~~~~W... » | Emily and had a lazy Saturday watching the NFL dra... » | So there's going to be an official update to Monop... » | EQT is the devil. I think I might have to get out... »



Not sleeping rules. I didn't fall asleep until something like 6 am this morning. It was definitely getting light outside already. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier by the minute. Time for some coffee or something. Oh well. I had a pretty good weekend. I successfully made tilapia for dinner on Friday. My pasta didn't turn out so great to go along with it, but the fish was pretty good if I do say so myself. Saturday Emily and I ran some errands and acquired a betta fish named Claude for Emily's apartment. He's a crowntail, which are really pretty. Next time I go over there I'll try to remember to take my camera. We had some Chipotle for dinner courtesy of my birthday present from Laura and Greg and watched the Coen brothers' Ladykillers with Tom Hanks. It was a pretty funny movie, but like most of their movies, funny in a more subtle, less slapstick kind of way. Sunday we were pretty lazy most of teh day, but I did get my car washed, polished, and rain-xed in the afternoon, and just in time for it to start raining. I know that seems dumb, especially seeing as how I knew it was going to rain all day. But the way I see it, now the rain isn't hurting my car. It's just beading up and wicking right off. My arms are sore today too. I always forget how much work really washing and polishing/waxing a car is. No wonder I only do it once a year... The problem of course is that once you remove all the dirt, you can see the pock marks/dings/dents and cracking/chipping/faded paint underneath. Oh well. Maybe after I put another 10,000 miles on it (probably winter 2007/spring 2008), it'll be time for a new car. Unless something else expensive goes wrong first. Now I've gone and jinxed myself...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker