« Home | Emily and had a lazy Saturday watching the NFL dra... » | So there's going to be an official update to Monop... » | EQT is the devil. I think I might have to get out... » | This just in, Nintendo blew it. It's no secret ho... » | 2 music things to mention before I go to lunch:- I... » | I need to take Tuesdays off more often. I suppose... » | Also of note today, according to my Simpsons calen... » | Happy Administrative Professional's Day to those i... » | Happy birthday to me!! Oblivion is certainly goin... » | I saw the saddest thing at Best Buy tonight. I wa... »



~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~FOOTBALL-RELATED POST~~~~~~~~~~WARNING~
Oh goodie: Gailey Announces Nix Will Call Plays. *rolls eyes* No, actually, this is good. Since Gailey has been reluctant (I'm being generous) to fire Nix, maybe giving him an opportunity to be the play-caller will either force him to step up as an OC or give Gailey a good reason to axe him. Perhaps all our poor play-calling has been Gailey's fault. I've said it a thousand times, I have no respect for Nix, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here because if he's good at it, great, we don't need to hire a new OC, and if he sucks, Gailey can't not fire him (right?). It's win-freakin-win baby! At least Gailey is making a change. Which is a positive. Thigns aren't working? Change it up. This isn't quite the change I was hoping for, but it gives me a glimmer of hope.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker