« Home | Happy Administrative Professional's Day to those i... » | Happy birthday to me!! Oblivion is certainly goin... » | I saw the saddest thing at Best Buy tonight. I wa... » | Picture fest:Pictures from the zoo are here.Jenova... » | Emily threw me a nice birthday party yesterday. I... » | Went up to Herndon HS after work on Friday. My co... » | Work is pretty dead today. I have a lot of stuff ... » | My computer is coming together. I powered it up l... » | I bought cigarettes yesterday for I think the firs... » | In other weekend news, Emily and I hit up Californ... »



Also of note today, according to my Simpsons calendar:
It's the 20th anniversary of the "Chernobyl Nuclear Screwup". I've blamed this disaster for pretty much everything wrong with people born after my brother. Diminuitive size, bad taste in music, you name it. Thanks Soviet Union! Even in the wake of your demise, I can still blame everything (that occured after 1986) on you!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker