« Home | Work is pretty dead today. I have a lot of stuff ... » | My computer is coming together. I powered it up l... » | I bought cigarettes yesterday for I think the firs... » | In other weekend news, Emily and I hit up Californ... » | We had a good trip to the zoo and saw a number of ... » | What the hell? Why is Adult Swim going to start s... » | Manish and Dave just enlightened me to Leeroy Jenk... » | It's been a prety hectic week. Fortunately, I'm o... » | Brief recap: I got a good raise this year. I'm g... » | Crap. I think I just broke my watch. I mean, I'v... »



Went up to Herndon HS after work on Friday. My cousin Sarah's second major production as drama teacher ran Wednesday through Saturday, so we went to check it out. They put on Damn Yankees, which I've never seen before, though I knew just a teensy bit about the story. In any case, for a high school production, I thought it turned out really well. A couple minor technical glitches here and there, but the kids voices were great, the costumes and sets were well designed and put together, and everything was well-choreographed. So bravo to Sarah and bravo to her drama students! We were thoroughly entertained. At first the $10 ticket price seemed a bit steep, but I just kept telling myself that essentially I'm paying my cousin's salary. Plus, the play was really good, so I think it was well worth my 10 bucks.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker