« Home | I bought cigarettes yesterday for I think the firs... » | In other weekend news, Emily and I hit up Californ... » | We had a good trip to the zoo and saw a number of ... » | What the hell? Why is Adult Swim going to start s... » | Manish and Dave just enlightened me to Leeroy Jenk... » | It's been a prety hectic week. Fortunately, I'm o... » | Brief recap: I got a good raise this year. I'm g... » | Crap. I think I just broke my watch. I mean, I'v... » | The best part about my personnel manager being gon... » | I felt pretty crappy last night during Sonja's bir... »



My computer is coming together. I powered it up last night and nothing sparked or exploded. I've got my RAID created and my BIOS all set up. I was going to start installing XP, but I couldn't figure out how to make the RAID drive C and the IDE drive something else, so I decided to just go to bed instead. Now I have a project for after poker tonight or after camera shopping tomorrow or after Damn Yankees on Friday or really whenever I get around to it. But let's be realistic, it'll be sooner rather than later. I can only go so long without a good computer at home and my laptop only gets me so far. But I'm excited to see everything working thus far and I can't wait to get it all done and set up and ready to kick butt.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker