« Home | It's been a prety hectic week. Fortunately, I'm o... » | Brief recap: I got a good raise this year. I'm g... » | Crap. I think I just broke my watch. I mean, I'v... » | The best part about my personnel manager being gon... » | I felt pretty crappy last night during Sonja's bir... » | I forgot to mention that Emily and I watched Brave... » | After a stressful week, I had a pretty relaxing we... » | Nothing beats having 2 Take 5s, some Jelly Bellys,... » | Because Haloscan won't let me use standard HTML ta... » | Also last night, we had Vocelli pizza. I keep see... »



Manish and Dave just enlightened me to Leeroy Jenkins antics on WoW. I feel like I've read about him on PA or something previously, but I might be getting him mixed up with the jazz musician. In any case, this poor quality video on google made me laugh so hard I almost asphyxiated on my own guffahs. I don't think you have to be familiar with MMORPGs or the specific game to find the scenario entertaining, but it certainly didn't hurt.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker