« Home | Brief recap: I got a good raise this year. I'm g... » | Crap. I think I just broke my watch. I mean, I'v... » | The best part about my personnel manager being gon... » | I felt pretty crappy last night during Sonja's bir... » | I forgot to mention that Emily and I watched Brave... » | After a stressful week, I had a pretty relaxing we... » | Nothing beats having 2 Take 5s, some Jelly Bellys,... » | Because Haloscan won't let me use standard HTML ta... » | Also last night, we had Vocelli pizza. I keep see... » | Math according to Diesel Sweeties:Lonely = (Boring... »



It's been a prety hectic week. Fortunately, I'm only working a half-day today, and it's almost lunch time. I ordered all the parts for my new computer this week and the video card and ram should be here today and the rest on monday. I think I'm going to refurb an old case I have laying around, but I can't decide on the best way to do it. It's got blue plastic accents that I'm keeping, but the rest of the cage is standard cpu-beige. I've seen some really nice almost-mirror-finish black cases. But I think the matte finish of the plastic would look shoddy by comparison. So I got to thinking, maybe a glossy black with blue specks or something. I dunno. I'll come up with something. It's going to be a busy, but hopefully relaxing, weekend, so probably no case-painting. We're off to the zoo all day tomorrow and then church on sunday and hosting an easter dinner. Next week should be a lot less hectic at work, and probably the week after that. Then it will start to ramp up again. But at least my birthday is coming up soon, and that cancels everything else out. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker