« Home | Naturally, it got worse. I almost got in another ... » | Can I get a redo? Sometimes life needs a reset bu... » | There was some damned good basketball on last nigh... » | On the way back from lunch there was a rather nice... » | The last couple days have been pretty lousy. I di... » | I learned something interesting today. Apparently... » | In vaguely-sports-related news, Jeremy and his wif... » | I think it's interesting that 10 out of the 12 ACC... » | Mmmm, free circular brownies... I love how often I... » | Tom Davis came by the office today. Apparently, h... »



Math according to Diesel Sweeties:

Lonely = (Boring * Time)Friends, where Boring = Drama + Time.

Lonely = ((Drama * Time) + Time2)Friends

This made a lot more sense in the comic before I tried to actually write out the formula... It's just like most of the other math I learned in college. I can do it, but I'll be damned if I understand what finding the density of a 5th dimensional object actually means.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker